House Rules & Conditions
- Please say “Kon-Nichiwa(Hello)!” to the local when you meet on the street.Now you’re a local.
- No smoking inside the house.
- Please be extra careful in the kitchen and other potential fire hazards as this property is mainly made of wood.
- No for pets.
- Any damages to the property by the tenant during their stay will be the responsibility of the tenant. The tenant can be charged to repair.
- Hida Satoyama Office is not responsible for any injuries, theft, damages, loss of property owned by the tenant during the stay. Please ensure that any valuables are secured and stored safely at the tenant’s own risk.
- Refund is not available after the tenant has started his or her stay on the property and the tenant has decided to shorten their stay due to circumstances not under the control of Hida Satoyama Office staff at the property.
- Keys are to be returned to the Hida Satoyama Office staff at the property.
The tenant agrees to pay charges to Satoyama Office in the event of cancellation of the Services.
- the arrival day or no show: 100％
- 1 day prior: 80%
- 2-7days prior: 70%
- 8-20 days prior: 50%
- 21days prior: 0%
At Satoyama Office Project, we are dedicated to protecting the privacy and safeguarding the personally identifiable information of our guests and business partners.
- we acquire and use Personally Identifiable Information deemed necessary (full name, home address, telephone number, gender, birthdate, electronic mail address, Passport ID) for the primary purposes of:Providing services which require said information, such as making reservations or fulfilling a request for information.
- We will not disclose our guests’ personal information without your consent.
- We have carefully developed our internal policies with respect to the management and protection of our guests’ personal information to avoid incidents of disclosure.